So I continue my series of publishing interesting search terms which people used to land on my blog. As I had mentioned before I plan to make it a monthly feature, and so far I’ve been keeping my word.
For the first time ever since I installed Google Analytics, the most searched for term that led to my blog wasn’t “noenthuda”. The honour went to “my friend sancho review” (google for it – my site is no. 2 or 3 for that) with noenthuda coming a close second. Coming in a close third was a phrase that had made last month’s list – “isb chutiya”. Some 60 people landed up on my blog in the month searching for this phrase. Seems like there are lots of chutiyas at ISB.
and close to 30 people landed up here searching for “mandelbrot noenthuda”. Maybe I should create noenthuda fractals.
So coming to this month’s list:
- course books at iimb
- why do so many money managers have mbas?
- amrita scissors
- arjun shivlal yadav marital status
- brahmin mess in jayanagar
- cleavage “cleavage theory” pakistan
- english education and english books in tamilnadu after 1990
- good photographs of nri boys for marriage
- how to end an arranged marriage engagement
i wana do regular graduation from gurgaon but did 12th 10 yrs back
pictures of inidan boys married foregins
upendra’s house kathriguppe
when burst of stove is accident and when suicide what is difference
More next month
I think I’ll make this a monthly feature: collecting the whackiest search terms that people use to land up on my blog, and posting them here. I had published one such list for February. Here goes the list for March:
- describe my job
apprentics for carpenter in gurgaon
can north indians survive in the south
- carnatic music pakistan
- dry fish market in orisa & madrass contact numbers
examples of bastardization in a sentence
- how can death be postponed by chanting mantras?
- kodhi is a cheap guy
- savitabhabhi.com competition
verb phrases of the behavior of atticus
what are some other versions of dashavatar -film -songs -jobs -dvd -movie
this is yet another “lazy post”. One for which I don’t really need to do too much work. Harithekid recently brought out a list of search terms that have resulted in people hitting his blog. Looking through my google analytics statistics, I find quite a few funny/unusual phrases that have led to people reaching my blog, so I thought I should share it with you.
I don’t want to make this list too long, since some good stuff might get lost in that case. So if you think you reached my blog by searching for a phrase that you thought was interesting and you don’t find that in this list, my apologies. Maybe next time I’ll include the phrase that you searched for in order to land up here.
The top spot of course goes for “pertinent observations”. This is closely followed by people searching for “noenthuda”. Maybe because I’ve never put my real name anywhere on this site, there aren’t many searches for “karthik” either as a word or in combination with other words that lead up to here.
Ok so getting to the gems:
- “iit madras” + blog + girls
- bitchy logos
- broken engagement second thoughts
- gay in iimb
- how to avoid absent mind with south indian food
- how to make my husband stop consuming alcohol
- positive black relationships
- top reasons marriage engagements break in pakistan
- why don’t northies learn a new language
- does mckinsey employee non iits
- hypothesis for muslims are not terrorist
- bleeding hearts by nassim taleb reviews
So I think this is a good time to ask you how you stumbled across my blog. Did you reach here by way of searching for something unusual? Or did you find link to blog on someone else’s blog? Or is it through twitter? Or facebook? Or through a friend’s google reader shared items? Do leave a comment and let me know.